If you want to make your email marketing efforts successful and paying, you will need to follow the best Instagram techniques to gain more followers. Until and unless you have a large number of followers, you will not have the return on your investment as desired.
Instagram Techniques To Get Followers
One of the techniques that will help you a lot not only to gain more followers on Instagram but also to engage with them is the Instagram Live feature.
• Given the fact that you will need to explore and exploit different forms of content on Instagram. This feature will help you to know if you really have the desired fan base to do so.
• It also allows you to interact with your users at a more personal level.
The Instagram Live broadcast can have a few different formats. Some of these formats that will work well are:
• Product launches
• Influential profilers takeovers and others.
Whatever is the case, at all cost you must make sure that you announce your broadcast well in advance. You can do this through different sources such as:
• On your Story
• On other social platforms and also
• In a post.
This will not only make people aware of your Live broadcast but will also give it the best possible chance to perform well.
Finally, to enhance the chances and effectiveness of your broadcast, you must have a set goal of some sorts for your broadcast. They can be:
• Visiting your website
• Entering your contest
• Buying a product
• Signing up on your email list.
It is good to have a definite objective in mind and in front of you. As that will help you to know what your efforts are for. This will not only help you to focus on your broadcast. But will also help you in pushing the followers to convert.
Next, you should focus on the hashtags and comments aspect of Instagram. This is to make sure that you gain more followers to make them sign up for your emails.
However, when it comes to using hashtags for your insta posts, you must make sure that these are short, crisp, relevant to the product and most importantly local. Hashtags are basically one significant component of a post that plays a major role in ensuring the success of Instagram marketing.
• These may not be very good at reaching out to your target market. But using the right and relevant hashtags will surely help in boosting engagement on your posts.
• These will also make your posts more likely to show up higher on the Insta feeds of your followers as well as on the Explore feeds of any potential customer.
Apart from the local hashtags, there is another type of hashtag that also performs well for any business which is the brand or product-related hashtags. Just as you can find the local hashtags by checking out the posts of other local business or business publications, you can also check out for some of the best product-related hashtags from the competitors and influential profilers within your industry.
As for the comments, make sure that you choose it on the basis of the local and brand or product relevant photos. Commenting on these posts from other accounts, you will be able to drive a significant amount of traffic to your Instagram page.
You can find these posts by using a few curated hashtags and leave a few comments on it here and there.
• This will help you to connect with the potential local customers as well as the customers within your industry.
• This will also allow you to drive a significant amount of brand awareness.
However, while commenting, make sure that you leave meaningful comments on the posts selected. Rather than simple, generic and less than useful comments such as “Great photo!”. This will help you to build a long-lasting and stronger relationship with other brands.
Respond to the comments received
Just like commenting is very useful to gain followers, responding to the comments made on your posts by other people is also equally important. Though most of the people think that it is an unnecessary waste of time, you will be surprised to know how effective this approach is when it comes to creating more Insta followers for directing them to your site or emails for signup.
This may not be feasible if your posts already get hundreds or thousands of comments. But for a small business, this is extremely useful. This will help them to:
• Grow their following
• Gain more customers
• Establish a more personal relationship with both potential and existing customers.
Responding comments can be simple and made in a few words such as ‘Happy you liked it’ or any other. This personal touch to the comment will connect you in a much better and stronger way with your target audience.
This will ideally make all the difference when it comes to gaining more followers, driving them to your site to sign up for emails and eventually making a sale.
Repost user-generated content
When you run an Instagram hashtag contest or when you create and use a branded hashtag for your products. It automatically gives you access to a large number of amazing contents. Those are the photos and videos that your fans have posted.
• These user-generated contents are uniquely engaging because all these are from real customers and are genuine.
• The fact that these UGCs are not as polished as your own contents make these all the more exciting.
Therefore, make sure that you keep a stock of these and repost when necessary. Of course, with the permission of the original creator. Just keep in mind that you post it occasionally or feature it on your Story.
This is actually a very good way to recognize your fans. Ask experts like Gramista and they too will suggest using them to gain followers and trust of the followers to make them sign up for emails.
Hope you follow these techniques to gain followers on Instagram and achieve success.