Facebook has strict policies regarding friend relationships. The beginning of a friendship requires the consent of both parties. Otherwise, they are just following each other. Therefore, individuals, groups, and pages are subject to different limits and bans.
- Limit on friend requests: Facebook users are limited to around 1,000 friend requests in the queue and 5,000 confirmed friends.
- Mass follow limit: It is possible to follow up to 5,000 people and have an unlimited number of followers.
- You can manually invite-only about 50 people daily to your group.
- The number of friends added to a group (for the group) is unlimited;
- Adding friends to the page limit: 2000-2500 in 24 hours;
- Joining group limit: You can join 6,000 groups. To join new groups, you need to leave some old ones.
- Likes limits: 5000 within 24 hours;
- Pages likes: The number is approximately 5000. However, you can still use more than 5000 pages a day.
- Messages limits: Spam messages can be prevented by setting boundaries in Messenger. Sending too many or too quickly may affect your ability to send messages.
You can only forward messages to five chats at a time.
Keep an eye on the following metrics to bypass the restrictions:
- Checkpoint for adding friends: 30-60 minutes;
- Limits on inviting friends to your page*: 12-24 hours;
- The time limit for inviting friends to a page is 24-48 hours;
- The time limit for inviting friends to a group: 12 hours (When restrictions are exceeded, block time increases);
- Ban on joining groups/pages: 2 weeks;
- Posted limits: first ban: 24 hours, second : 3 days, third time: week.
Facebook account block
Facebook aims to connect large numbers of people who interact or are likely to meet in person through its user communication policy. People from different regions or countries are discouraged from contacting each other. Additionally, Facebook’s ban algorithm is becoming more restrictive in order to prevent spam and inappropriate content.
The most common reasons for banning personal accounts
Due to the fact that your profile does not include your exact name, your account has been temporarily suspended. Facebook is a place where people can express themselves authentically. All Facebook users must provide their original name and date of birth to verify their identity.
- The use of a false name.
- Taking on someone else’s identity.
- False bio information;
- The use of the exact text in newsletters;
- Content that violates Facebook’s terms.
- Changing your email address or password (fraudulent actions);
- Use of multiple accounts
- Harassing, advertising, promoting, or otherwise engaging in prohibited conduct.
The most common reasons for blocking commercial accounts
Business owners nowadays use digital marketing extensively. It is possible to ban a Facebook ad account for dozens of reasons.
However, most of the reasons fall into the following categories:
- Violating guidelines
- Having a bad customer experience
- Having a questionable advertiser profile
- Information about payments from one country while you live in another;
- A proxy was used to access Ads Manager;
- After not advertising for a while, you suddenly started promoting heavily;
- You have created a lot of ads in a short period (this can result in a ban);
- A large number of your ads have been rejected in a short period;
- Facebook blocked your Ads Manager, and you had to set up a new one.
Does my Facebook account have been disabled?
You’ll see a message saying that your Facebook account has been disabled if you try to log in. However, you might be experiencing a different login issue if you don’t see a disabled message.
How can I recover my disabled Facebook account?
A moderator usually blocks an account for some time based on how frequently it violates: for a new account, up to several hours, and for a repeat offender, up to a month. Of course, the first option is to leave the budget and work on other ones.
It’s also important to note that Facebook doesn’t like removing blocks until the blocking period is over, but you can try contacting support, as they may help you.
Additionally, you can publish posts on Instagram via a mobile app to bypass the block. You can then publish images in this way.